Blue Trail Engineering’s SER-1107 is in a class by itself: a depth-rated, underwater servo at a fraction of the size and cost of other subsea actuators. Ideal for Autonomous Surface Vehicles as well as Remotely Operated Vehicles, the SER-1107 provides reliable, long-term actuation at depths up to 100 meters.
- Submersible up to 100 meters
- Programmable digital servo
- Compact size
- Low power draw
- Engineered for months of exposure in seawater or fresh water
- Corrosion-resistant titanium output shaft, Delrin® enclosure
- Standard R/C PWM interface
- Servo horns included
The SER-1107 is based on the Hitec D954SW 32-bit digital servo. Blue Trail integrates a modified D954SW into a corrosion-resistant, depth-rated Delrin® housing with a ball-bearing-supported titanium output shaft and nitrile quad-ring shaft seal.
The SER-1107 utilizes the compact and reliable Cobalt 3-pin dry-mate bulkhead connector, compatible with Cobalt Series cables from Blue Trail Engineering. Custom connection options are also available.