Ocean research, exploration, and adventure are all made easily accessible by Blue Robotics flagship product, the BlueROV2. It provides the capabilities of a high-end commercial mini- ROV at the price of the most basic commercial ROVs, making the BlueROV2 the world’s most affordable inspection and research-class subsea vehicle.
The smooth, stable, and highly maneuverable ROV is comprised of six thrusters, a rugged frame, and quick-swappable batteries. Powerful but dimmable lights provide excellent illumination for the live HD video feed.
Like all Blue Robotics products, the BlueROV2 includes high-quality parts, meticulous design, and rugged reliability with proven success in the field.
Equipped with six powerful T200 thrusters and Basic ESCs, the BlueROV2 has the best thrust-to-weight ratio in its class
to perform demanding tasks. It is ideal for operations in shallow to moderate waters, with a standard 100m depth rating and up to 300m tether lengths available.
The BlueROV2 uses the open-source ArduSub software and PixHawk autopilot to provide autonomous capabilities rarely seen in mini-ROVs and hackability paralleled by none. Blue Robotics actively develops and updates its software to enhance the BlueROV2’s functionality.
Your vehicle will arrive almost-ready-to-dive, with pre-built sub-assemblies and instructional materials to make the experience as straightforward and enjoyable as possible. Additional items including the topside computer, gamepad controller and batteries are not included.
Blue Robotics, is committed to creating quality products that are accessible to any explorer.
• Live Low-Latency 1080p HD Video
• Highly Maneuverable Vectored Thruster Configuration
• Stable and Optimized for Inspection and Research-Class Missions
• Easy to Use, Cross-Platform User Interface
• Highly Expandable with Three Free Cable Penetrators
• T200 Thrusters and Basic ESCs
• Standard 100m Depth Rating and up to 300m Tether Available
• Battery Powered with Quick-Swappable Batteries for Long Missions
• Open-Source ArduSub Control Software and Open-Source Hardware